WHAT IS A JEW IN HEBREW ?
**Result of search for "jew":**
**3062** Yhuwda'iy yeh-hoo-daw-ee' (Aramaic) patrial from (http://www.eliyah.com/cgi-bin/strongs.cgi...); a Jehudaite (or Judaite), i.e. Jew:--Jew.
**3064** Yhuwdiy yeh-hoo-dee' patronymically from (http://www.eliyah.com/cgi-bin/strongs.cgi...); a Jehudite (i.e. Judaite or Jew), or descendant of Jehudah (i.e. Judah):--Jew.
FUNNY HOW THERE IS NO "J" IN PALEO HEBREW !
QUESTIONS OF INTEREST : 1. If the Jews believe they are the chosen race of the Father/Creator, His Bride called Yisharal / Israel. Do we agree that this is true ?
1. Scriptural History tells us because the Jews mixed the Turah with pagan worship and would not repent, Yahuah divorced the Jews and "His Presence," left the temple. The Jews were plundered and taken into captivity by the Babylonians. The temple was destroyed. How important is the "Presence of Yahuah" ?
1. Did Father Yahuah rescue the Jews from Egypt ?
1. Did Yahuah choose a man called Moses to lead 3,000,000 Jews out of captivity, and bring them to Mt Sinai to talk about a new way to live ?
1. Did the Jews go up the mountain to receive the ten commands and other instructions to change their idolatrous mindset ?
1. Did Yahuah give specific instructions to build a Tabernacle for Him to dwell amongst His children?
1. Was it possible for Yahuah to dwell with the Jews if the Tabernacle was not built to the instructions. If the Tabernacle collapsed the brightness of His presence would destroy everything around. Is this true ?
1. Did any original Jews from Egypt make the promised land. Were the original Jews destroyed because they would not give up their Idolatry and did only two make Canan ?
1. Did the Jews conquer the lands and build another temple in Yerushalayim, Were the instructions of this building given to King David and His son Solomon. Was the Presence of Yahuah manifest from the Tabernacle of David into the finished temple ?
1. Did Solomon fall into an idolatrous mixture of Turah, splitting the nation of Israel into 2, destroying the temple of the Jews which led them into captivity ?
1. Was the temple re-built for Yahusha's ministry to renew the Covenant,where He said, "You're body is now the Temple" ? 1. Did Yahusha say the he was "THE DOOR / PORTAL" That through the water and the blood our hearts would be circumcised and cleansed. That He would enter our bodies and through the PORTAL we would have access to HIS PRESENCE in our lives ?
1. Are those who choose to live Yahusha's instructions called HIS CHOSEN BRIDE, or should we listen to what the Jews teach ?