Being a Genuine Person.
Brothers and Sisters !! WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A GENUINE PERSON ?
(here are some interesting explanations).
Strong's Hebrew Lexicon Search Results 7962 shalvah shal-vaw' from 7951; security (genuine or false):--abundance, peace
(-ably), prosperity, quietness.
DICTIONARY genuine - adjective: truly what something is said to be; authentic. "genuine 24-carat gold". synonyms: authentic, real, actual, original, pukka, bona fide, true, veritable, unfeigned, unadulterated, unalloyed; sterling; attested, undisputed, rightful, legitimate, lawful, legal, valid, sound; echt; informalthe real McCoy, the genuine article, the real thing, your actual, kosher, honest-to-goodness; informaldinkum; raresimon-pure "is that a genuine Picasso?" antonyms: bogus (of a person, emotion, or action) sincere. "a genuine attempt to put things right" synonyms: sincere, honest, truthful, unhypocritical, meaning what one says, straightforward, direct, frank, candid, open; artless, natural, unaffected, guileless, ingenuous; informalstraight, upfront, on the level; informalon the up and up; informaldinkum - "she's a very genuine person"
The Hebrew explanation of genuine shows us the attributes of a behaviour and their consequences, whilst the dictionary shows us a mixture of behaviours without consequences.
Nimrod filled humanity with a behaviour called rebellion and lies which is so prevalent in our behaviour today. This is what the spots and wrinkles on our garments are. Yahusha has designed a test we all need to pass for those who say they want to be His Bride, which is found in Heb 12:5-11. The instructions of how to pass Yahuah's test are:
1. Do not "DESPISE" the discipline of Yahuah.
( How many brothers and sisters refuse instruction from each other, creating doubt? )
2. Do not "FAINT" when you are reproved.
( So many today lift themselves above the Word )
3. If Yahuah "RECEIVES" you, you will be flogged and disciplined. ( Can you handle this treatment, or will you be offended? )
4. If you "ENDURE" discipline you will be treated as sons. If you "REFUSE" discipline you will be treated as "ILLEGITIMATE" or unworthy to pass.
5. Yahuah does this for "OUR PROFIT" so that we might share His apartness. Discipline is "UNPLEASANT AND GREVIOUS" but afterwards it yields the "PEACABLE FRUITS of RIGHTEOUSNESS" I.E. correct behaviour to those who have been "TRAINED" by it.
If you are GENUINE, you will past the test of Yahuah and be trained into the behaviours of righteousness. If you don't make yourself a genuine applicant, of course you will be illegitimate. This behaviour of being genuine is a necessary requirement for the Bride to acquire and as the dictionary suggests that "something genuine "JUST HAPPENS" - this is a fallacy. We know we must be TRAINED in righteous behaviour.
By Chris Hilton . . .